Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Wood for Racking is here

Have just taken delivery of the wood for the racking so that is being assembled/created for me next weekend ready for the beers being delivered on the Wednesday all to be dropped in the cellar by me as it is sent by carrier - All pump clips are supplied too so I don't have to chase any up.
Still need another couple of beers that I will get from the Punch list thinking about Adnams Lighthouse and possibly Broadside which is one of my favorites so I am indulging myself a little there !
Cleveland Camra have once again helped me out with taps so I don't have to buy them and then leave them on the shelf until the next Fest ( August if this one goes well but don't tell Mandy ) and once again many thanks to them.
T shirts have been ordered so we will have 50 for sale over the weekend and staff shirts are also ordered.
We have just got our logo so unfortunately we will not be having festival glasses this time as it is too late to order so will save those for August.

Bye for now chaps and chapesses

No comments:

Post a Comment