Friday 3 June 2011

All done ...........now for the next one

If you called in for a pint half or third you know how well the fest went - better than I could imagine each day was steady until about 6 ish then folk came in from all over the place.We had Camra  folk, music folk and even lager folk all coming to try the beers - The 1/3rd pints were the stars of the show meaning you could try them all and still only had 4 pints!
We put curry chilli and homemande soup on over the weekend and all were very well received (Thanks Dave).
I am finding this very hard to write as there are still so many things going round my head so I will probably come back and say more after the weekend ... we still have a couple of beers on that need drinking so I best start on that

Chin Chin

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Jolly good show, well done guys, roll on the next Fishfest!!!

    ReplyDelete